Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Final Blog

How has your opinion changed (or why has it stayed the same) over the past 11 weeks regarding Technology Integration?


      This is my second computer class that I have taken in my masters. I have come to a conclusion that integrating technology into the classroom is FANTASTIC! It seems that it makes everything more interesting for the students. The way we live now a days it's very important to keep with technology. It's important to help our students keep up with the technology out there, to help them be more successful in school and in life. There are many different tools for us as teachers to use when teaching a lesson. It helps to keep the students engaged in the lesson more I believe. There are also a lot of tools that actually simplifies learning for the students, which that is always a plus. So i'd have to say that my opinion grows stronger and stronger each time I learn a new way to integrate technology in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment