Wednesday, January 12, 2011

About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Cintia and i'm a college student working on 2 masters at the moment. I am working on a masters in English as a second language, and a masters in Special Education. I am a graduate of KSC and I have my bachelors in Spanish. I am originally from Brasil. I am able to speak English, Spanish and Portuguese. I am back at school because I needed to do something more then just banking. I worked at a bank for 9 years, and by being there for so long I was getting too comfortable. I needed a change, and since I have always wanted to be a teacher, what a great way to motivate myself to going back to school, and do something that I LOVE!
I am a mother to two great kids! One is 8 and the other one is almost 3. They keep me on my toes, and so does school! =) I'm a very easy going person! I LOVE the summer, and I LOVE going to the beach. I think I could live at the beach. Every time I go, I never want to come back. The winter time is a very sad time for me. Sitting here at home and looking outside and seeing nothing but the white snow makes me want to cry. But it's ok because it will soon be over and we will all be enjoying some fun in the sun! I love music! It's a great relaxer for me. But the one thing I love the most is my family! There's nothing like being surrounded by the people you love! That is a little bit about me and if there is anything else that you would like to know, just ask away! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment